Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Quick Update with Custom Repaints!

Hey Magicians!
I hope everyone is doing okay in these crazy times.  Stay well, you guys.

Anyway, since I haven't posted in a VERRRY long time (y'know, cause of school and the pandemic), I thought I'd let you guys know I'm still alive and doing art.
So, in this post, I'll share some before-and-after pictures of a couple of Stablemates that I've customized recently.
A few were bought unpainted from Breyer, and a few were rescued off of Ebay.  Most of the Ebay ones had some paint or primer on them already (like someone started customizing and then gave up) so if there's paint in the "before" photo, that's why.
And I'm sorting them by name, cause why not?

Deadbolt:

Diadem:


Dottie (No 'before' photo, but she was from the "Paint Your Own Farm" kit and plain white.)




 Flashbolt:


Neon Machine:


I repainted another horse called No Two Horns recently, but I'm going to make a separate post for him, because he's special and has background info.  ;)  More to follow.

As always, feel free to comment below or email me at modelhorsemagic@gmail.com.
 And don't forget to check out my YouTube channel, Miniature_Magic, for unboxing vids, collection tours, DIY tutorials, and more!
Bye Magicians!

~Miniature_Magic



No comments:

Post a Comment