Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to the Stablemates Model Workshop!
I love to collect, customize, and craft for my model horses - most of all Breyer Stablemates!  My collection is rapidly growing, and I am always trying to improve my customizing skills.  (I am also always looking for cheap bodies to customize, so if you have any you'd like to sell, email me!)
I'm going to be using this blog as a kind of random dump for information, DIYs, and tutorials outlining the various projects that I undertake; I'll also post links and information about my YouTube videos (I have a few tutorials and reviews up there too.)

If you have a request (for instance, ideas on how to make something, or a suggestion for a custom), just comment on my newest post and I will try to get it up!

Thanks and enjoy!
~Miniature_Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment